Iowa Interstate Railroad offers its customers choices no other railroad can. We access all US Class 1 carriers, giving our customers the ability to reach every market in the world. We have year round, ice-free, access to the Illinois River at Peoria, IL, as well as access to the Mississippi River at Rock Island, IL. This access provides unique pricing power for our customers to negotiate competitive freight rates with our connecting Class 1 carriers.
- Chicago, IL: (through IHB or CRL) CSX, NS, CN, CPRS, UP, BNSF, CFE, CSS
- Peoria, IL: (through TZPR) CN, NS, TPW, KJRY, UP, BNSF, IMRR
- Rock Island, IL: BNSF
- Davenport, IA: CPRS
- Iowa City, IA: CIC, CN and IANR (through CIC)
- Des Moines, IA: UP, BNSF, NS
- Council Bluffs, IA: UP, BNSF, KCS, CN